Riess Ø 26 cm vegetable colander, white
- Large enamel colander from the Classic series by Riess
- With two side handles
- Flower-shaped perforation in the sieve
- Three support points on the back for a good stand
- beaded edge
- White Enamel
- 26 cm diameter
- Cut and scratch resistant
- Bacteria-inhibiting and aroma-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2 neutrally manufactured in Austria
Description from the manufacturer
The large kitchen sieve from Riess is called a vegetable sieve, but it can be used to strain or wash any fruit, salad and vegetables. The two side handles and the three support points on the bottom make it easy to place the colander safely on the kitchen table or in the sink. The bottom is interspersed with bottom holes arranged in the shape of a flower.
The material enamel consists of iron that has been fused with glass at high temperatures, i.e. from natural raw materials. The non-porous, smooth glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene. This is aroma-neutral and bacteria-inhibiting and also easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, enamel crockery will last for a long time and retain its typical shine.